Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 37
Re-Engineering Library and Information Services: A Case Study of NSDRC/IMU Library
This paper presents a report on the transition from old system to new and improving the library collection, services and ambience by adopting new technologies and converting the library to a modern information centre with the objective of putting the end users in contact with the information needed by them, whether it is on paper or stored digitally.
Information Services, Integrated Software, Library Automation, Re-Engineering.
- Hammer, Miachael and Champy, James. Reengineering the corporation.-London: Nicholas, 1994,viii, 231p.
- Chary, L.R. (2005). Corporate transformation without tears, Mumbai: The Institute of Marine Engineers (India), 96p.
- Gaur, Ramesh C. (2003). Reengineering library and information services: Process, people and technology, Mumbai: Allied Publishers Private Limited, 304p.
- Manganelli, Raymond L. and Klein, Mark M. (1994). The reengineering handbook: A step-by-step guide to business transformation, New York: American Management Association, 318p.
- http://www.unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/ HQ/CI/CI/pdf/mow/digitization_guidelines_ for_web.pdf
- There are currently no refbacks.