Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 408
A Survey of Use of Electronic Resources at Narula Institute of Technology Library and Documentation Center
This article reports the result of a questionnaire survey about e-resources and their use by users of the library and documentation center of Natural Institute of Technology.
Electronic Resources, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, E-Journal, EBooks, Circulation, OPAC, ECS, CAS
- Rao (P Srinivasa). Application of E - Resources in Academic Libraries.
- Basu Chandra (Arpita); Chandra (Suvra). Electronic Information Services to Engineering Colleges: a case study of Narula Institute of Technology.
- Collins (K L K); Takacs (S N). Information technology and the teaching role of the College Librarian. Reference Librarian. No. 39; 1993; p41-48.
- Culbertson (M). Analysis of searches by end-users of science and engineering CD-ROM databases in an academic library. CD-ROM Professional. Vol. 5(2); 1992; p76-79.
- Gray (Edward). Public Services and Electronic Resources: Perspectives from the Scince and Engineering Libraries at Duke University.
- Kothari (C.R). Research Methodology: methods and techniques. New Delhi, Wiley Eastern,1987.
- Ramsden (A). Electronic information for students - the ELINOR project. The New Review of Academic Librarianship. Vol. 2; 1996; p91-100.
- Ray (K). Student attitudes towards electronic information. MA Dissertation, University of Northumbria at Newcastle, Department of Information and Library Management, 1997.
- Sardana (J L); Sehgal (R L). Statistical Methods for Librarians. New Delhi, Ess Ess Publications, 1982
- Siddique (Asif Fareed). Use of Library Collection in the Jawaharlal Nehru University Library, New Delhi, IASLIC Bulletin. Vol. 46(4); 2001; p184-196.
- There are currently no refbacks.