Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 393
A New Dimension of Library to Cyberary: the Chaudhury Charan Singh Cyberary at Manage
The concept of Cyberary is an application of new information communication technologies in the field of Information centers, libraries, and Information resource centers etc., to provide better information services to user communities via different types of technologies as well as through networks. In that way the MANAGE CYBERARY is practicing new information technology tools in the field of LIS. To create awareness on these technologies and information services to providing different user communities like: students, faculty, staff and other groups of organizations, NGOs, farmers, women, and Self-Help Groups and other government organizations.
Information Technology, Information Services, Information Products, Information Communication Technology, Cyberary, Video Conferencing
- Jennifer Rowley. The electronic library. Library Association Publishing, London, 1998.
- Anil (K. Dhiman). Basics of Information technology for librarians and Information Scientists. Ess Ess Publications, New Delhi, 2003.
- Ashok Babu (T); Ramaiah (L S); Saxena (S C); Bedi (D S). Vision of Future Library and Information Systems. Viva Books Private Limited. New Delhi, 2000.
- Rajashekar (N M); Ravichandra Rao (I K); Satyanarayana (N V). Digital Libraries: Dynamic storehouse of digitized information.
- There are currently no refbacks.