Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 387
A Fresh Look at Agriculture Library Services: a Need for Change
Discusses the state of agriculture libraries in India and evaluates parameters such as, need for Agriculture Library Association, automation and networking, Agriculture Documentation Centre, professional development of library staff, Professional status etc. and suggests measures for improvement of library services.
Agriculture Libraries, Agriculture Library Services
- Chotey Lal. Agriculture Libraries. In P.B Mangla, D.R Kalia, Ed. "Agriculture Libraries in Fifty years of Library and Information Services in India". Shipra Publications, New Delhi, 1998, p188.
- Chotey Lal. Growth of Agriculture Libraries in India in the Post Independence Era. DESIDOC Bulletin of Inf. Tech. Vol.18 (2); 1998; p18.
- Report on Strategy for development of an Agriculture research information system. ARIS for ICAR in co-operation with ISNAR. Oct 1994.
- Jain (S P); Goria (S). Status of Agriculture Libraries in India: A critical Analysis. Annals of Lib. and Inf. Studies. Vol. 48(1); 2001; p32.
- There are currently no refbacks.