Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 584
A Bibliometric Study of the Journal of Oilseeds Research, since 1993-2001
Analyses 743 research papers comprising 435 main articles and 308 short communications published (Total 743) in nine volumes 10 to 18, (1993 - 2001) in Journal of Oilseed Research (JOR), based on earlier study covering Vol.1-9 (1984 to 1992) comprising 241 Main Articles and 257 Short communications (Total 498 papers). The study gives status of oilseed research and importance of oilseeds in India. Also gives account of JOR, objectives and methodology of this study. Analyses papers into year wise distribution, length of articles, use of tables, graphs diagrams. Finds authorship pattern and calculates collaboration coefficients. Also finds out profilic contributors, location of papers, subject wise distribution and crop wise distribution. The paper analyses in details citations given in these articles in various tables viz number of citations per article and types of documents used for citations. Paper also rankes periodicals and apply Brodford Law.
Oilseeds Research, Bibliometric Study, Journal of Oilseeds Research
- Krishana (K M). Basic concept of bolometric study and its Implications in library. First Refresher Course in Library and information science, Vikram University, Ujjai September; 2001; p54-55.
- Sengupta (I N). Choosing Microbiology periodical study of growth of literature in the field. Ann. Library. Sc. Doc. Vol. 21(3); 1974; p95-111.
- Sen (I N); Ghosh (B N). Role of Bibliometry in Journal selection and Library Management. IASLIC Billn. Vol. 25(2); 1990; p87-92.
- Moline (S R). Mathenetics Journals: impact factior and cents per thousands characters. Serial Librarian. Vol. 20(4); 1991; p65-71
- Cary (W). Remarks on the state of agriculture in the district of Dinapur. Asiatick researches. Vol. 1808; 10; p1-26
- Kalyane (VL) and Sen (BK). A bibliometric study of the Journal of Oilseeds Research. Annals of Library Science and Documentation. 42, 4; 1995; 121-141.
- Patel (Bipin.V). Key issues before Indian vegetable oil complex. In National Seminar on stress Management in oilseeds for attaining Self - radiance in vegetable oils. Directorate of Oilseeds Research, Hyderabad. January 28 - 30, 2003; Pp. 140.
- Murthyunjaya; Singh (Kehar). Impact of the W.T.O on oilseeds sector in India. National Seminar on Stress Management in Oilseeds for Attaining Self - radiance in Vegetable Oils. Directorate of Oilseeds Research, Hyderabad January 28 - 30, 2003; p151-154.
- Sen (BK); Karanjai (A); Munshi (UM). Method for determining the impact factor of a non - science journal. J. Doc. Vol. 45(2); 1989; p139-41.
- Suryanarayana (Y V). Biliometric Analysis of Contribution of Journal Tobacco Research. Annals of Library Science and Documentation. Vol. 47 (3); 2000; p81-100.
- There are currently no refbacks.