Open Access Subscription AccessTotal views : 402
A Survey on Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure in Engineering College Libraries in Sri Venkateswara University Area
The present study aims at analysing the use and availability of Information Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure facilities in engineering college libraries in S V University area. This study traces out the hardware specification, software specification, library automation, accessibility of digital library, Internet connectivity, library website, tele communication facilities, audio visual equipments, specialized Information ICT staff, ICT strategy and policy and barriers to usage of ICT has been analyzed and interpreted.
Hardware, Infrastructure, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Network Topology, Operating System.
- Archana, S. et al. (2014). Use of ICT Based Library Resources and Services and its impact on Users: A Case Study of University of Allahabad. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 51: 93-98.
- Jerry Arokyamary, R. and Ramasesh, C.P. (2013). ICT Skills and Competencies of Engineering College LIS Professionals in Karnataka: a Perspective. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 50: 209-218.
- Praveen, K. (2013). Application of ICT in Public Libraries: A Study of Central State Library of Haryana and Chandigarh. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 50: 93-100.
- Tiwari, B.K. and Sahoo, K.C. (2011). Infrastructure and use of ICT in University libraries of Madhya Pradesh: Librarians Views. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 1: 232-238.
- Dhanavandan, S. et al. (2011). Information Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure Facilities in self Finance Engineering College Libraries in Tamil Nadu. Library Philosophy and Practice. Available at: http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/∼mboliN/dhanavandan-esmail-nagarajan.htm
- Wodeyar, R. et al. (2011). Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure study of engineering college libraries in Hyderabad-Karnataka Region. The Indian Journal of Technical Education, 34: 68-78.
- Latha, J.K. et al. (2010). ICT Infrastructure Development in special libraries in Tamil Nadu. Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science, 4: 76-81.
- Dhanavandan, S. et al. (2008). Awareness of information and communication technology (ICT) Tools among Library professionals in Tamil Nadu. Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science, 9: 83-96.
- Mohamed Haneefa, K. (2007). Use of ICT based resources and services in special libraries in Kerala. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 54: 23-31.
- Mohamed Haneefa, K. (2006). Information and communication technology infrastructure in special libraries in Kerala. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 53: 31-42.
- There are currently no refbacks.